Oprah’s Favorite Things 2018
I don’t know about you, but every year I am at a loss about what to get for everyone on my holiday shopping list. I don’t want to buy useless junk, but actually items that took some thought and that people will actually use. And that is why I love Oprah’s Favorite Things so much! Each year Oprah curates the best gift buys for the season, and she literally spends a year creating it! From the techie, the foodie, to the fashionista, Oprah has found gifts for literally everyone on your shopping list. And today’s post is all about my favorites from the list. So read on, and you might find a thing or two from Oprah’s Favorite Things that you want from the list!
1. Kassatex Greenwich Bathrobe – A nice bathrobe is something everyone can use, but rarely do they buy on their own. I like this bathrobe because it is made of a soft cotton material. It is flat on the outside, but is lush and cozy on the inside. Just what you need to lounge in by the fire on a cold winter day.
2. Kate Weiser Chocolate Carl the Drinking Chocolate Snowman – This is the perfect gift for the hot chocolate lover (and really for the whole family)! Start a new Christmas Eve tradition by melting Carl for some hot chocolate everyone can enjoy.
3.Kid Made Modern Arts and Crafts Library Set – The perfect gift for your young crafter. Each case includes beads and sequins, fuzzy sticks, pom poms, felt pieces, wooden dowels, floss, googly eyes, sticker back jewels, wooden discs, craft sticks, scissors, needles, and glue tube. Entertain them for hours with this fun set!
4. Olli Ella Kid’s Sized See-Ya Suitcase – This suitcase is so stylish, I wish they made an adult size. Your little girl will travel in style with this modern take on a vintage-style suitcase.
5. Burt’s Bees Family Jammies – Dressing the family in matching jammies for the holiday season is so much fun! As soon as I saw the Burts Bees Fair Isle jimmies I knew I had to have them. These pajamas are surprisingly well-made and the price is affordable too at under $50! They come in womens, mens, kids, toddler and baby sizes too.
6. Chicago Metallic Professional Lasagna Trio Pan – Lasagna is always a family favorite, but not everyone can settle on the kind they want. With this innovative lasagna pan, make three different kinds of lasagna and please the entire family.
7. Courant Wireless Charging Accessory Tray – This is the perfect way to charge your iPhone X or Android phone overnight. I have the Apple version and it is so convenient. This one is better because is also has a handy tray to set your watch and jewelry in at the end of the day.
8. Apple Air Pods – A great gift for the music lover. And these wireless headphone will seamlessly deliver high-quality, crisp sound using any of your Apple devices. I use these when I go on my runs and I love them!
9. Nespresso Lattissima One by De’Longhi – This innovative machine is e quipped with a unique single-serve system so you just fill the milk jug with the desired amount of milk. The machine froths it directly into your cup and brews your coffee for a perfect latte or cappuccino every time!
10. Litt Bag LED Handbag Organizer – This unique handbag organizer insert serves as a lining protector so your Louis Vuitton Neverfull or your Goyard tote stays neat and clean. The top handle zippered closure and magnetic ends provide even more security. When it’s time to switch your handbag, simply lift the lightweight organizer out with the built-in handles and place in a new handbag. And this even comes with an LED light so you can easily find your keys or your lipstick.
11. Vionic Women’s Indulge Gemma Plush Slippers – Vionic shoes are practically synonymous with comfort. And that’s why these plush slippers are so nice. You’ll never want to take off these cuddle-worthy ultra soft closed-toe slippers.
12. Letters to Treasure Forever Books – I wish I had a book like this when I was a kid. The perfect gift for the up and coming writer in your family. And at the same time create an heirloom that will be cherished for generations.
13. Wish Whipped Body Butter & Dry Body Oil Set – This set is a must for the dry and cold Midwestern winters. Hydrating Coconut & Sweet Almond Oils work well with soothing Pomegranate & Green Tea. The light moisturizer perfect for all skin types and is especially beneficial for dry and sensitive skin.
14. Clarisonic Mia Smart Luxe 4-Piece Sonic Cleansing Holiday Gift Set – This ultimate skincare 4 piece set includes new the new Clarisonic Mia Smart, an award-winning 3-in-1 connected beauty device. It also include one facial cleansing brush head, two firming applicators and a makeup brush head. I use my Clarisonic every week to keep my skin looking healthy and vibrant. This one takes it up a notch by including so many helpful brush heads!
And there you have it – the best of Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2018! I hope this gift guide has given you lots of inspiration for everyone on your list!
As always, thanks for stopping by!
xo | April
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on: