*This post contains affiliate links
Sephora VIB favorites pictured here: Sephora Ready to Roll Brush Set | Living Proof PhD Dry Shampoo Duo | YSL Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain | Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo | Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eyeshadow Palette | Sephora Ready to Roll Brush Set | Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette
The Once Yearly Sephora VIB Sale
The Sephora VIB sale is here!! I had wanted to get this post up last week, but life got in the way. The Sephora VIB sale (running between 11/10 and 11/15) is my favorite beauty sale of the year! If you are a VIB member (use code 20FORVIB) or VIB Rouge member (use code 20FORROUGE) member you can get 20% off all purchases. Everyone else can get $15% off your total purchase (use code INSIDER15). This is the perfect time to buy your favorite beauty products, try new products, and buy gifts for those on your holiday shopping list. I finally had the chance to go to my local Sephora store this weekend, and just about everything I wanted was in stock. I am a VIB Rouge member, so anything they didn’t have in store I was able to order online with free shipping.
The items I picked up at the store:
Sephora Ready to Roll Brush Set: A good brush set has been on my wish list for quite some time. I chose the Sephora Ready to Roll set because I have heard great things about Sephora brushes. This set had every brush that I have wanted. Of particular interest are the smaller eyeshadow brushes so that I can better refine my eyeshadow application.
Living Proof PhD Dry Shampoo Set: I use dry shampoo all the time! Living Proof is my favorite dry shampoo because it cleans well and doesn’t leave a noticeable residue. The scent is also my favorite of all the dry shampoos. Living Proof Dry Shampoo normally runs $22, but the dry shampoo duo comes with a free travel sized bottle.
YSL Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain: I love all YSL lipsticks. I’ve never tried the lip stain, but since I want to try a longer wearing lipstick I decided to give this one a try.
NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo: NARS Orgasm is my all-time favorite blush. This duo is perfect because it contains the blush, but it also contains a sheer light bronzing powder to give you a healthy glow.
Anastasia Prism Eyeshadow Palette: I will admit, I bought this palette for one particular color. I am obsessed with the color steel blue, and when I noticed this palette contained the striking steel blue color Dimension, I knew I wanted it. There are so many full-pigmented colors that complement the Dimension colors as well. I am excited to try this easy-to-blend eyeshadow palette!
Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette: Too Faced eyeshadows are my favorite because the colors are nicely pigmented and most importantly they stay put when applied (unlike other eyeshadow palettes I have tried). The Just Peachy palette is one of their newest palettes.
Some of these I already mentioned, but are worth mentioning again!
- Sephora Ready to Roll Brush Set – A set of 10 brushes that includes all the essentials to complete any kind of eye look.
- Extend your Style Dry Shampoo Collection – This is the perfect way to try several different high-quality dry shampoos. At $32 (not including the 20% discount) this is a great price!
- Too Faced Just Peachy Eyeshadow Palette – This long-wearing eyeshadow palette contains 12 hues that are perfect for fall and winter.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Beauty Box – A collection of six moisturizing Sugar Lip treatments. This set comes in a lovely tin. Perfect for the lipstick fanatic on your list!
- Beauty Blender Gold Mine – This limited-edition collection of beauty blenders has everything you need for creating flawless looks.
- Dyson Blow-A-Ouai Set – If you haven’t experienced the Dyson hairdryer you really need to try it! I bought this hairdryer during last year’s VIB sale and now I wouldn’t use anything else. This supersonic hairdryer dries my hair faster and leaves it feeling luxurious This set comes with deluxe sizes of replenishing Ouai Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, a travel-size Soft Mousse, and a full-size, hydrating Ouai Hair Oil. Now is the perfect time to get the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer when you can get 20% off your purchase.
- Stila Star-Studded Eight Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set – A perfect gift for the lipstick lover on your shopping list.
- Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda – An amazing collection of colors for the eyes, face and lips by Too Faced. This set also comes with a year-round beauty agenda. This would also make a wonderful gift!
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette – I saw this eyeshadow for the first time when one of the Sephora employees was wearing it. The richly pigmented mauve color stood out to me, and I knew I wanted it! I can’t wait to try out these gorgeous rich colors.
- Too Faced Sexy Lashes Rain or Shine – A set of the my favorite Better Than Sex Mascara and Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara for outstanding volume in any weather.
- Moroccan Oil Travel Favorites – A collection of travel-sized Moroccan Oil essentials. Perfect for anyone with dry and over-styled hair.
So head to the sale and shop your favorites! The sale ends November 15th so be sure to shop early before your favorite products are gone.
As always, thanks for looking!
xo | April