This post is sponsored by eBay. All opinions however are my own.
Top Fall/Winter Coat Finds on eBay
I’m back today with another post about my favorite fall coats. The weather became cold fast around here, which means I do not leave the house without a jacket or coat. I’ve amassed quite the coat collection over the years, as there seems to be a great reason to wear each and every coat I have. When I buy coats, I want them to last for years. And that means I end up spending a little bit more on a good coat that will last. But if you want a nice coat, but at the same time you want to save money eBay is one of my favorite places to shop! If you read this blog at all, you know how much I love shopping eBay for designer bags, high fashion finds, and home appliances. But eBay can be a wonderful resource for high quality coats as well! So keep scrolling to find out about my favorites and how to find them brand new at a discount…
- The North Face Women’s Aconcagua Down Vest – As you can see in the above photo, this is a great vest to wear when it isn’t too cold outside. This down vest is great to wear layered over a form fitting sweater or top, or even under a jacket. I went to San Francisco a few months ago, and with the breezy weather there I was so glad to have it! I paid well over $100 when I bought it, but you can get it brand new for under $70 on eBay.
- Pendleton Fur Trim Down Coat – By the time January hits I am entirely sick of the freezing cold weather. But Old Man Winter is not going away anytime soon. So when the weather is freezing and you feel like wearing red, this Pendleton fur trim down coat is exactly what you need! I have this coat and I absolutely love wearing it on a cold and snowy day.
3. Barbour Beadnell Polarquilt Jacket – Barbour is well known for making high-quality, timeless coats and jackets. And this quilted Barbour jacket comes in a gorgeous olive color that is perfect for a crisp fall day. I love the plaid trim around the sleeves that reminds me so much of a classic Burberry coat.
4. Burberry Ashurst Shearling Collar Quilted Jacket – And speaking of Burberry, this gorgeous quilted jacket with a shearling collar and leather trim retails for over $1000, but you can find it for under $600 on eBay. This is a coat that will truly last for years!
5. Burberry Parka with Detachable Hood – For a little more warmth and coverage, this classic Burberry coat is a great find. I love the classic black color, and it is even waterproof! This coat, which is of the current season, is very similar to my very first Burberry coat I ever owned (and to this day I still have). Save over $100 of the current retail price by buying it on eBay.
6. Patagonia Nano Puff Insulated Jacket – I am a firm believer that it is OK to wear white after Labor Day. And in the middle of a fresh snow, it can be so fun to wear a white puffer coat such as this Patagonia one. And it is even insulated!
7. Canada Goose Chelsea Down Parka – This coat is an investment, but well worth it in my opinion. Canada Goose knows how to make coats made for keeping you warm in the coldest of weather, and they know how to make them look stylish too!
8. NorthFace ThermoBall Jacket – You can’t go wrong with a black puffer coat in the fall and winter. And this one by North Face is lightweight yet surprisingly warm. This one is great for packing in your suitcase for your return trip up North after a warm Caribbean vacation.
This list is just a select few of the many coats and jackets you can find on eBay. But if you know what to look for and how to shop, you can find an amazing deal on a coat or jacket that will last for years!
MY EBAY CUSTOM STORE
And speaking of all of my favorite finds on eBay, I just want to mention custom eBay store that you can see all of my favorite items for fashion and the home! In my store you will find all my favorite kitchen items (see this post for a full description). Also you will find some of my favorite home decor items (such as this mirror, this blanket, and my favorite Serena and Lily pillows) and even electronics and camera equipment.
So when it comes to all your everyday fashion, designer fashion and home finds, eBay really is a wonderful resource. You can find just about anything you want on the site. And with great customer service and fast shipping I will certain to keep shopping at eBay time and time again!
As always, thanks for stopping by!
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on:affiliate links.