This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RAWellnessBeauty #RiteAid #CollectiveBias
The Importance of Beauty Rest
As a professional woman who is always in front of the camera and is dealing with the public every day, I am all about putting my best face forward all the time! In today’s post I wanted to talk about the approach I take to help to look and feel my best every day.
Sleep is your body’s natural beauty treatment. Did you know that research has shown that sleep-deprived individuals appear less healthy, more tired, and less attractive than those who have received a full night’s worth of sleep? Just as not enough nutrients or not enough exercise is bad for our health, so is the lack of sleep. It is well known that a night of sleep deprivation will cause those dreaded bags under your eyes. Long term sleep deprivation can lead to premature aging as well. So the single best thing you can do for your body and your appearance is start with a good night’s rest. Your body will thank you for it!
Start with a Clean Slate
Beauty rest is only the first step (albeit the most important step) when it comes to putting your best face forward. You definitely want to start with a clean slate in the morning and when you go to bed at night. Given my sensitive and dry skin, I have to be very careful about what I use. I am a firm believer that good skincare does not have to be expensive. When It comes to washing and moisturizing my skin, I have been using CeraVe products for years, ever since several dermatologists I have worked with recommended CeraVe.
CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser is my go to cleanser for my sensitive skin. I like use it after removing my makeup with a makeup wipe. The CeraVe hydrating facial cleanser is wonderful for my skin as it leaves it feeling soft without stripping my skin oils. Start by using warm water to wet the face first and then apply the lotion style cleanser. Work it throughout your face in for thirty seconds or less and then rinse. My skin has never felt more hydrated and moisturized!
Why CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser?
- Every day your skin makes and loses ceramides. Daily activities like cleansing can disrupt the balance of ceramides.
- Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe® Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a unique formula that cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II). The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- CeraVe® Hydrating Facial Cleanser utilizes a patented MVE® MultiVesicular Emulsion delivery technology, enabling a steady, controlled release of ingredients for all day hydration.
- Fragrance free and non-comedogenic, CeraVe® Hydrating Facial Cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup and is gentle on skin. It’s also non-drying and non-irritating; it is ideal for normal to dry skin.
- CeraVe® Hydrating Facial Cleanser has earned the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance.
The Importance of Moisturizing
It should be readily understood that daily moisturizing is vital for skin health. You moisturize your skin not just by the lotions and creams you use, but also by drinking plenty of water. I drink at least 8 cups of water a day! Our skin is our largest organ, and it requires regular attention to stay young and healthy. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is perfect for my dry, eczema-prone skin as it provides around the clock hydration as it helps to restore my skin’s natural barrier.
Why CeraVe Moisturizing Cream?
- Also developed with dermatologists, CeraVe® Moisturizing Cream is a unique formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- CeraVe® Moisturizing Cream utilizes MVE® MultiVesicular Emulsion delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver long lasting moisturization with a soft, powdery feel. Only CeraVe® uses the patented MVE technology to enable a steady release of ingredients, including essential ceramides, over an extended period of time to help restore the skin barrier. This unique technology creates spheres of skin-nourishing components, which slowly unfold, layer by layer, upon application. With this continual release, skin can absorb the ingredients as needed.
- Free of fragrance and oil, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-irritating, CeraVe® Moisturizing Cream is gentle on skin; it is ideal for normal to dry skin.
- CeraVe® Moisturizing Cream has earned the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance.
Rite Aid Wellness and Beauty Event
When it comes to wellness and beauty, everything is connected. When you eat well, you feel well. And when you look great, you feel great. Rite Aid is ready to be your coach as you do what’s best for you. We’ll be your guide. We’ll help you make smart choices in every aisle and cheer you on in your wellness journey. Because that’s what it takes to make changes for the better.
Find all CeraVe products at your local Rite-Aid. From May 1- June 2 find up to $12 in coupons in store. Currently all CeraVe products are buy one, get one 50% off!
So how do you like to put your best face forward? Share with me in a comment below!
As always, thanks for stopping by!
xo | April
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on: