Holiday Gift Inspiration
We are cutting it down to the wire when it comes to holiday shopping! Christmas is now just 9 days away, so if you want to still do online shopping and have gifts arrive in time for the holidays, the next two days are when you need to do it! Today I am sharing my favorite gift ideas for every budget – under $50 and under $100. Most of the gift ideas I am featuring here come from Nordstrom. I am doing this for several reasons. First of all, you can’t go wrong with just about anything from Nordstrom. The quality of just about everything they sell is top-notch, and on trend. Shipping is free too. December 16 is the deadline for free shipping to PO boxes. December 22 is the deadline for free shipping on qualifying orders. And if you shop at Nordstrom a lot the way I do, right now is holiday bonus points week! December 13-19 you can get 5 bonus points for every dollar you spend if you are a Nordy Club member. And if you are a Nordstrom card holder, get 10 bonus points for every dollar you spend! So if you are looking for smaller gifts or big ticket items, now is the time to buy! So keep reading to see all my favorite holiday gifts for every budget…
Holiday Gifts Under $50
Fifty dollars is a reasonable amount to spend for friends, family, and coworkers. And $50 will get you a really nice gift too!
1. BP Longline Turtleneck Sweater – Sweaters are always popular gifts. And when the weather is freezing a turtleneck is a must to wear! This one by BP comes in a soft pink color, heather grey, and beige. At $39 this sweater is an excellent value.
2. Imitation Pearl Hair Ties – Add a touch of elegance to your ponytail with these pearl hair ties.
3. Pink Knot Headband – Knot headbands are definitely on trend right now. So any girly girl in your life I’m sure would love to have one of these!
4. Topshop Faux Fur Pom Beanie – The perfect amount of causal charm to any winter outfit.
6. Madewell Faux Fur Animal Print Slipper – No need for cold feet with these super soft faux fur slippers. They come in leopard print too!
7. Fresh A Sweet Fairytale Set – This set is perfect for anyone who has to deal with dry lips. The colors are beautiful and this limited-edition set is the perfect way to decide which colors are really your favorite.
8. Skin Gym Rose Quartz Workout Set – These helpful tools will help to give your skin a youthful, radiant glow.
9. Voluspa Maison Blanc Two-Wick Tin Candle Set – I purchased this set during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. The candles smell lovely and they are a great way to add some decorations to any space (I put them in my guest bedroom here).
10. Vans Classic Slip on Sneaker – These classic sneakers are perfect with any weekend-casual outfit. My older daughter absolutely loves hers!
11. Honeydew Inimtates All American Pajamas – These super soft short sleeve pajamas come in 8 adorable patterns and colors. Given they are short-sleeved these are pajamas you can wear year-round too.
12. Thread and Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover – This soft and cozy fleece hoodie is perfect for any chilly day. I bought mine a few months ago (see how I styled it here), and it is my go to fleece pullover on the weekends!
13. Slip™ for Beauty Sleep Bunny Scrunchie Set – There are many benefits to sleeping with your hair up in a bun. You sleep better and it is a great way to keep your hair’s shape between washings. And these scrunchies are the perfect accessory for doing so!
14. Bobbi Brown Smoke and Metals Eyeshadow Palette – This limited-edition eyeshadow palette is filled with rich, neutral, sparkly tones. The pigments are rich in color are very long lasting. I’m tempted to buy it myself!
Holiday Gifts Under $100
If you want to splurge for something extra special for your loved-one, then this is the gift guide for you. I’ve rounded up my favorite gift ideas for under $100 that are sure to please your recipient, and each item defined by it’s unique style and quality.
1. Northface Aconcagua II Down Vest – This is another cold-weather must have wardrobe item that will last for years. This vest is stylish and the fine 550-fill-power down will keep you toasty warm. See how I styled mine here.
2. Monogram Travel Jewelry Case – If you want to give something a little more personal, then this jewelry case is a thoughtful idea. This case is very spacious and holds a lot of jewelry!
4. Diptyque Baies/Berries Scented Candle – This candle has the most amazing fruity scent that will warm any home. And this iconic candle comes in a beautiful jar that will look nice in any space.
5. Dock Wireless Charger – This charger is unique in that your phone sits upright, so you can actually see it on your nightstand while it is charging.
6. Nike Air Force 1 Sage Low Platform Sneakers – These iconic sneakers are the it sneakers of the season. I bought a pair in white for my daughter, and she will be so excited to receive them!
7. Bobbi Brown The Essential Deluxe Eyeshadow & Face Palette – Perfect for the makeup-lover, this Nordstrom-exclusive kit comes with six eyeshadows, three highlight/bronzer shades and even Smokey Eye Mascara.
8. Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum – This amazing fragrance works for both men and women. I can see why as it is the perfect blend of cardamom, iris, violet and ambrox, mixed with with Australian sandalwood, papyrus, cedarwood.
9. Pure Silk Pillowcase – This is a gift that your loved one will surely appreciate! Sleeping on it is like having an eight-hour beauty treatment every night.
10. Papinelle Jardin Pajamas – These super soft flannel pajamas trimmed with satin French piping feature a lovely romantic floral print. And they are a dream to wear at night too!
11. Fjällräven Kånken Water Resistant Backpack – This classic yet functional backpack is the must-have backpack for the VSCO girl in your life!
12. BeautyBio Rose Quartz Radiance Set – This Brazilian rose quartz roller also comes with rosehip seed facial oil. The facial roller helps instantly contour and reduce facial puffiness while promoting lymphatic drainage. With regular use it can help to tighten and reduce the appearance of pores. This also works to improve skin texture and tone and minimizes the appearance of dark circles under the eye. And the rosehip facial oil is an added bonus!
13. Vintage Etched Wine Glasses – This is a thoughtful gift for the wine-lover in your life. I have the tumbler version (see it here) and they are absolutely beautiful! The are perfect for formal entertaining, yet durable enough for everyday use.
14. Personalized 3-Initial Letter Monogram Necklace – This timeless and romantic scrollwork necklace can be personalized with three initials. It comes in gold, rose gold, and silver. This one is smaller, so if you want a larger one I recommend this one.
I hope you have found today’s holiday gift guide helpful! And have a wonderful holiday season!
Thanks for stopping by!
xo | April
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on:affiliate links.