Holiday Gifts for Teens and Tweens
Eeeek! Christmas is only 15 days away now. It is hard to believe how quickly time is flying by. If you are anything like me you have some of your holiday shopping done, but you still have lots more to do. As a mom of a teen and a tween, a lot of my Christmas shopping is for them. Often times it can be hard to think about what to get teens and tweens (beyond the usual clothes and socks). So today’s post is filled with suggestions for your teen or tween (or perhaps yourself too!).
1. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – If you want headphones with fantastic sound quality, you can’t go wrong with Beats. My daughter has been asking for headphones for Christmas, and so I am happy to find these for a fantastic price during Black Friday.
2. Wet Brush Glitter and Go Detangling Set – I saw this at Ulta and knew it would be perfect for my girls. They use their Wet Brush every day, but mysteriously it often disappears. I like this set because it comes with a regular brush and a travel brush, and it even comes with a glittery carrying case!
3. Kate Spade Initial Pendant – If you don’t know what to get for Christmas this is a great option. This necklace is trendy and cute, and it also works for many ages. This is the kind of necklace that will match with just about any outfit too!
4. Glitter iPhone 11 Case – Keep her (or your) new iPhone protected with this gorgeous glittery case. The pink caught my eye, but it also comes in silver and gold.
5. Kindle eReader – I have one of these myself and love it. This would make the perfect gift for any teen or tween who loves to read. And right now you can get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited free with the purchase of this Kindle.
6. Hair Straightener Heat Brush – This is a great tool for beginners who are starting to style their hair regularly. I’m getting this for my daughter so she can learn how to straighten her hair with ease.
8. Ugg Cozy II Scuff Slipper – These are the cutest pink slippers! These come in a range of sizes (from big kid to little kid). And you can save money by buying the big kid sizes (a 6Y is equivalent to a 7.5 Women’s).
10. Polaroid Instant Print Digital Camera – This is the perfect gift for anyone who loves taking photos and wants instant gratification. It is so easy to use too. Just frame the shot using the touchscreen display. Then press the shutter button to capture the image. Next print the photo and watch the memories come to life!
11. iHome All-in-One Magnifying Mirror/Phone Charger – This mirror does more that just show you your reflection. It also works as a phone charger and a bluetooth speaker. A great gift for any teen or tween who is interested in beauty.
12. 14 Piece Makeup Brush Set – This is a great beginner set to have for any teen or tween. And given it has over 8000 5 star reviews on Amazon, you can’t go wrong with it!
13. Mario Badescu Spritz. Mist. Glow. Set – Keep your skin soft, hydrated and glowing with this best selling spray set.
15. HydroFlask – This is always a perennial favorite for any teen or tween. I can see why as it Keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours when using the lid.
16. Burt’s Bees 5-Piece Essential Kit Holiday Gift Set – This gift set features a full assortment of hand creams, lotions. And it makes a great stocking stuffer!
17. P.J. Salvage Just Peachy Pajamas – These pajamas are perfect for lounging around on the weekends.And they are made of supersoft peached jersey that feels great against your skin.
I hope you found today’s gift guide useful and full of lots of inspiration. As always, thanks for stopping by!
xo | April
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on:affiliate links.