This post is sponsored by eBay. All opinions however are my own.
So did you do a lot of Black Friday shopping? I certainly did! But the fantastic deals didn’t end yesterday, and I am back again today to show you some of my favorite Black Friday finds. And this time it is all about eBay Black Friday deals. As I said before, my girls are getting older, and so their tastes are becoming more expensive. They’ve asked for some big ticket items this year. I want to save money wherever I can, dnd that means I’ll be shopping eBay this year for so many of my holiday gifts. And not only are there deals on big ticket items, but also great gifts such as pajamas, boots, and everyday jewelry too! And don’t forget to shot the Daily Deals as you can find even more great finds at a fantastic price!
1. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – If you want headphones with fantastic sound quality, you can’t go wrong with Beats. My daughter has been asking for headphones for Christmas, and so I am happy to find these for a fantastic price during Black Friday.
2. Michael Kors Medium Caryall Tote – This would be a great gift for yourself or for anyone who likes to carry everything with her. This saffiano leather tote comes in 9 different colors (though I like “Luggage” the best) and is priced at $99 (which is over $200 off the original list price for this bag).
3. Adidas Pureboost Sneakers – I own and love these sneakers! They are well made and are perfect for everyday wear and even for workouts too. These are under $50, which is amazing considering I paid well over $100 for mine. And they come from the official Adidas eBay store.
4. Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum – This vacuum is a godsend around our house. I love that it is cordless and easy to carry around the house. We use this daily to vacuum up all the little spills and dust that gathers throughout the day. I’ve had mine for 10 years and it is still going strong!
5. 1/3ct Round Solitaire 14k White Gold Diamond Pendant – This gorgeous solid gold and diamond pendant is under $110, which is a fantastic price for fine jewelry.
6. Apple Watch Series 4 – My daughter asked for this watch for her birthday earlier this month. I bought it for her on eBay and it came quickly and brand new in box. I will tell you I paid more than the $275 this watch is going for right now, so snag it while you can!
7. Hunter Original Tall Boots – These boots are so classic they will never go out of style. And they are just as good for snow as they are rain! You can find these boots brand new on eBay for under $100, which is over $50 savings from the list price on Hunter.
8. Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer – Hands down this is the best hairdryer ever made! It dries hair quickly and my hair has never looked so shiny and healthy since using it. I’ve had mine for 4 years, and I now I don’t know whatever I would do without it. The list price is normally $399 but on eBay you can find it for $218 straight from the Dyson eBay store!
9. Bulova Women’s Quartz Diamond Accent Gold Tone Watch – A nice watch is always a great gift to give during the holidays. And this Bulova watch is as classy as it is elegant. The two tone style will match with all of her jewelry. And the diamonds around the dial add such a distinctive touch. This watch is under $70, which is a tremendous savings off the list price of $450.
10. iPhone 11 Pro Phone – Hands down this is my favorite iPhone ever made! I upgraded to this phone last month, mainly because of the camera’s capabilities (portrait mode, wide and ultra-wide mode) and the extended battery life. And if you don’t want to be bound to a carrier contract to have this phone, eBay is offering it unlocked for $985, which is a great price. Save even more money buy purchasing an open box version on eBay.
11. Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette Spray – I included this in today’s gift guide as perfume is always a lovely gift to give during the holidays. Burberry perfumes are my favorite to wear, and this one is no exception! This is a great fragrance to wear daily. It has a fresh scent with a hint of sweetness that lasts all day!
So I hope todays post gives you lots of holiday shopping inspiration.And don’t forget to check out my custom eBay store where you can see all of my favorite items for fashion and the home!
As always, thanks for stopping by!
xo | April
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on:affiliate links.