Last Minute Gifts on Amazon Prime
Eeek! Christmas is only 4 days away! If you are anything like me, you probably have the majority of your shopping done, but you still need to buy a few last minute items. I spent the day today scouring Amazon for all the last minute gifts for my kids, nieces and nephews, friends, and extended family. I don’t know what I would do without Amazon Prime as there is no way I would have time to go to all the stores to do my shopping. So today’s post is all about my favorite Amazon gift ideas for her (and for him)! And everything you see I am showing you today should be at your doorstep by Monday (that is if you order today). And don’t forget to check out Amazon’s last minute deals for even more gift ideas! So keep reading to feel inspired….
1. Kipozi 2 in 1 Straightener and Curling iron – This innovative flat iron has a round barrel so it can easily double as a curling iron. With over 400 five star reviews, you can feel confident you are giving a useful gift that is well-made.
2. Cravings by Chrissy Teigan – This popular cookbook features all of Chrissy’s favorite recipes. She is a great home cook, and I can see why this book is well-received!
3. Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer – Hands down this is the best hairdryer ever invented. And any woman would be thrilled to get one as a gift!
4. Saodimallsu Womens Oversized Turtleneck – Sweaters are always a nice gift to give during the holidays. And this turtleneck sweater I am wearing below is under $35 and comes in a huge variety of colors and patters. And it is very well-constructed.
5. Drunk Elephant “Littles” Collection – I’ve heard so many great things about Drunk Elephant products. And this collection of products includes Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser, B-Hydra Hydration Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, Virgin Marula Facial Oil, Umbra Tinte Daily Defense SPF 30, C-TANGO Multivitamin Eye Cream, and Protini Polypeptide Cream. This is a great way to try everything this skincare line offers.
6. Joana Gaines Homebody Book – This is the perfect book for the home decorator. In Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave, Joanna Gaines shows you how to create a home that reflects the personalities of everyone who lives in it.
7. Kindle e-Reader – Loose yourself in a book with this classic E-Reader. It is so easy to download your favorite book straight to your Kindle. And this is far easier on the eyes than an iPad.
8. Polaroid Snap Instant CameraP- The Polaroid Snap instant digital camera is similar to the original Polaroid instant camera, yet it comes in easy, compact package. Simply point and click to take the photo and instantly print it straight from the camera.
9. Instant Pot – This is the most used appliance in our house. The Instant Pot functions as 6 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer. It is a huge time-saver as it prepares dishes up to 70% faster! Perfect for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
10. Kitsch Spiral Hair Ties – My girls love these hair ties! Kitsch hair coils are designed to be gentle on your hair. The smooth plastic, spiraled hair ties work to prevent tangling and this ultimately prevents hair breakage when you remove them. Say goodbye to ponytail bumps or hair headaches with these innovative hair ties.
11. Where the Crawdads Sing – This book has been on the Amazon Best Seller list for months! The story is set in the 1950s and revolves around a young woman named Kya Clark, who is from extremely rural North Carolina, It is a moving story of survival in a way that few can experience.
12. Anker Power Bank – If you are on your phone for hours every day like I am, or if you travel frequently, then you need this power bank. The mother of all power banks will charge your phone seven times, so you never have to worry about a dead phone ever again.
13. Bath Bomb Gift Set – Add a tantalizing, colorful fizz to your bath water for bath time fun! Immerse yourself in a luxurious bath experience with these naturally effervescent bath bombs infused with herbs and natural essential oils. The perfect gift for girlfriends, kids, and mothers.
14. Yeti Rambler Tumbler – This 18/8 stainless steel double-wall vacuum insulated water bottle has the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the very last sip! Perfect for anyone who is always on the go!
So I hope today’s post full of Amazon gift ideas has given you plenty of inspiration this gift-giving season. And as always, thanks for stopping by!
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on:affiliate links.