Black Friday Sales
I am not about to set foot in a brick and mortar store on Black Friday. I can’t stand chaos, so instead I will be shopping from the comfort of my own home. Here I am outlining some of the best Black Friday sales I have seen from popular realtors:
Ann Taylor – 50% off everything with code CELEBRATE. I just purchased this ruffle cuff sweater to go with a skirt but it would look nice with jeans or trousers as well. This Doublefaced Wrap Coat is elegant and sophisticated and perfect for going to work. It comes in petite sizing too! Finally this petite-friendly Spotted Jacquard Sheath Dress is suitable for work or for evening wear.
J Crew – 40% off your purchase with code HOLIDAY. Additionally Ebates is offering 10% cash back. This sweater caught my eye. I also love their Regent wool coat (such as this one). For the professional women, their wool skirts are an office staple and they also come in petite sizing.
J Crew Factory – 50%-60% off everything (prices as marked) with free shipping over $50. Ebates is also offering 9% cash back. If you like their puffer vests, now is a good time to get one. They also have nice cable knit sweaters that are perfect for fall/winter. Winter accessories such as this hat would make a great gift too.
Banana Republic – 50% of five regular priced items with code BRFIVE. Ebates is offering 8% cash back. I love this cable knit sweater in camel. This blue sheath dress comes in petite sizing. Also, I have these sculpt skinny ankle jeans in my shopping cart.
Kate Spade – Up to 75% off a large selection of items, including bags, jewelry, and clothing. They are also offering 30% off their regular items as well. The Charlotte Street Alek is a nice wallet on chain that comes in three colors. I really like the St. Elmo Stripe Large Colin as a makeup bag. Finally, the Window Seat Bouquet Small Necklace is such a pretty statement necklace! I decided to buy it myself after writing this.
Tory Burch – 30% off a purchase of $250 or more with code THANKS. Their saffiano leather purses are just as nice as more expensive ones and they would make a great gift. I have the Robinson small zip tote in Tiger’s eye and it is one of my favorite purses.
Sephora – They are having a large selection of deeply discounted beauty sets that are in limited quantities. I like the Sephora Delicate Eyeshadow Palette. If you’ve been wanting to try Better than Sex Mascara they have a set that comes with lash remover for only $10. These go very quickly so if they are sold out by the time you read this, look for other discounted beauty sets.
Baublebar -35% off with code VIP35. The Slim Bar Pendant is a simple and elegant necklace that I wear often. Layer it with the Pyramid Spike Y Chain necklace. Finally I love the vintage styling of the Windward Collar statement necklace.
Anthropologie 30% off site wide with code LETSGO. This Embroidered Petals Swing Dress is absolutely stunning! Also I love the floral detail and burgundy color of the Moretta Swing Dress. Finally I like this feminine off the shoulder pullover sweater.
Nordstrom – They have a very large selection of items on sale from 25%-40% off. The best thing to do is to shop by category. Additionally Ebates is offering 6% cash back.
Gifts for Her
In addition to Black Friday sales I wanted to link to some of my favorite items that would make a great gift for that special woman in your life or to just give you some ideas about your own holiday wish list.
- Dyson Hair Dryer – This is a splurge at $400 but I own it and I definitely think it is worth every penny. This hair dryer is the most powerful hairdryer I have ever owned! It reminds me of the Dyson hand dryers that you find in public restrooms. It dries my hair in half the typical time. It is lightweight and built to last.
- T3 Twirl Convertible Curling Iron – I use a T3 curling iron to curl my hair all the time. It heats quickly and efficiently curls my hair with ease. The best curling iron I have ever owned.
- Clarisonic Mia Fit – A smaller version of the popular Clairisonic Mia facial cleansing brush. And it is 20% off on Black Friday on the Clairisonic website.
- Kate Spade Cedar Street Satchel – 20% off at Dillard’s. This is a classic bag that comes in a variety of colors.
- Baublebar Large Pavé Links – Another favorite of mine from Baublebar. 35% off until early Black Friday morning too!
- Kate Spade Crosstown Bracelet Watch – This would make a great gift for a young woman’s first watch. I like the two-toned metal because it can be worn with either gold or silver jewelry.
- Tarte Kissing Squad Lip Sculptor Quad – If you follow my blog with any regularity, Tarte is the lipstick I wear all the time. I love how this lipstick feels on my lips and the colors are beautiful! Not only is it a lipstick, but the other side contains coordinating lip gloss for extra shine.
- Gap Cozy Modal Holiday Plaid Scarf – Scarfs are a fall/winter staple and are the fall accessory that everyone is wearing this year. I like how soft they feel and they are not overwhelmingly big. My personal favorite is the persimmon color.
Gifts for Him
I asked my for my husband’s input when it came to my picks for gifts for him. I give him the credit for helping to decide what to put on this list.
- Mountain Hardware Bomber Jacket– My husband likes the Mountain Hardware brand because it is durable and high quality. A perfect gift for someone who spends a lot of time outdoors.
- Apple Watch– Always a classic! The pearl-woven nylon band is a really nice feature of this particular watch.
- Clarisonic Cleansing Device Alpha Fit Men’s Gray– For the man who has everything.
- Leatherman Micra Tool– For the handy man in your life.
- Williams-Sonoma Grill School- A thougtful gift for the man who loves to grill.
- The North Face E-tip Gloves– A practical gift that can be worn when using your touch devices.
- The Art of Shaving Gift Kit– Almost every man needs to shave, so why not give him something he would use on a daily basis?
- Gap Pendleton Brushed Wool Scarf– The men’s version of one of my favorite winter scarves. And it is 50% off during Black Friday!
Thanks for looking and happy shopping!
*this post contains affiliate links