11 Awesome Products to Buy on Amazon Prime Day
If you shop on Amazon just like I do, then this is the sale you do not want to miss! For 36 hours only Amazon offers amazing deals on thousands of products. It can be so overwhelming to shop, so I thought I would show you my favorites that I have spent hours scouring to find.
1. Daily Ritual T-Shirt Dress – This is the perfect casual dress to wear on a hot summer day. I love the quality and feel of the Daily-Ritual T-shirts, and this dress is every bit as nice as the shirt.
2. Anker Portable Battery Charger – It’s an awful feeling when your phone is on it’s last leg and you are waiting for the Uber driver. This portable battery charger is a must when traveling or anytime you will be using your phone heavily. I like this charger because it packs a punch in terms of charge. This handy battery pack can charge an iPhone 6s 7 times! And it is lightweight and enough that it is easy to carry around in your purse or pocket.
3. Instant Pot – Our Intant Pot is our most used kitchen appliance! If you do not have one of these you seriously need one. It is so easy to make healthy and delicious recipes with a pressure cooker. I routinely make dishes such as rice, chili, and our family’s favorite cabbage roll casserole with this time saving device.
4.Echo Spot – The Echo Spot is Amazon’s most stylish and functional Echo they have made. This is what is going to finally convince me to jump on the Echo bandwagon! This amazing little device is an alarm clock and so much more. You can ask to see the weather, set an alarm, get the news with a video flash briefing, see lyrics with Amazon Music, see your calendar, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. You can even personalize your Spot with a variety of clock faces to suit your style or set a photo background from Prime Photos. Conveniently make calls to friends and family or make video calls to anyone with an Echo Spot too!
5. Tarte Prime Pretties Color Collection – I use this Tarte Eyeliner every day! This collection also comes with a pretty pink lipgloss as well as Tarte mascara.
6. Swell Bottle – This is the bottle I use to keep my water cold when I am out for a run on a hot day.
7. Zorya Travel Makeup Brush Set – This 12 piece brush set is everything you need to create the perfect everyday makeup look. This is a lightning deal and will sell out fast!
8. Accuweight Kitchen Scale – If you bake regularly like I do then a kitchen scale is a must! This one is under $18 (and will be even less once Prime Day is live for it). I use a kitchen scale to get the most accurate measurements I can when it comes to making perfect cakes.
9. Samsung T5 Portable SSD – An external hard drive is a must for any photographer or gamer. This 1TB Samsung portable SSD is no bigger than a credit card, yet can read-write at speeds of up to 540 MB/s. This is far better than the HDD that I currently use.
10. Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker – The Anova Precision Cooker allows anyone to cook a restaurant quality meal at home. The Sous Vide circulator is the perfect kitchen appliance for hands-off cooking of vegetables, meat and much more with consistent control and precision.
11. Oalka Women’s Yoga Pants – These high performance yoga/jogging leggings are better than many expensive brands you can buy. These leggings are lightweight yet breathable, and they don’t sag or slip down at the waist. Check out all the positive reviews too!
How To Get the Prime Day Deals
Not an Amazon Prime member, but you still want to be able to shop the deals? During Amazon Prime Day you can sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.
My Amazon Favorites
Of course, in addition to being able to shop the amazing Prime Day deals, your free trial of Amazon prime is a great way to stock up on favorites you use all the time. I regularly use Amazon to buy handy things for the home, as well as for items I use over and over again. Check out my Amazon Store to see all the items I regularly buy and use. Some of my favorites include:
Sheec Ultra No Show Non Slip Socks – If you wear heels or flats at all you definitely need these. I hate wearing heels or flats without footies. I have tried so many different kinds but was never completely satisfied. When I finally tried these Sheec Ultra No Show non slip socks I was sold! They are so comfortable, and they just barely cover my toes, which I really like. Never again do I have to worry about my socks awkwardly showing while wearing heels. These socks are designed with a strong non-slip silicone heel and toe grip to prevent slip off. A non-skid silicone sole patch keeps your socks from sliding around inside your shoe too.
Thorlos Experia Socks – Can you tell I have a slight obsession with socks? I like to run regularly, and good, comfortable socks are key to having a great run. These ultra-lightweight socks are made of Lycra mesh for maximum breathability. And the specially sculpted Thorlos pads in the ball and heel provide protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most.
Blue Lizard Sunscreen – My all time favorite sunscreen is on sale during Amazon Prime Day. I posted here about the importance of using a mineral-based sunscreen. Blue Lizard has been the sunscreen of choice I have used on all of my kids over the years.
Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye Mascara – My eyelashes need all the help they can get! After trying so many different mascaras, I have found Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye mascara to give me the best looking, most natural eyelashes.
Stanley 4-in-1 Pocket Screwdriver Set – Have you ever been in the situation where you need a certain screwdriver, but you can’t find it? With this 4-in-1 pocket screwdriver set you never have to worry about finding the right screwdriver to get the job done. Having this handy little tool is like having an entire set of precision screwdrivers all in one place. This set is perfect for light assembly work, eye glasses, electronics and battery compartments.
Daily Ritual T-shirts – When I’m not dressed up for work or wearing the latest dress, you will see me in jeans/leggings and a T-shirt. This essential crewneck tee is made of a soft, lightweight cotton and is perfect for everyday wear (read all about my impression of this shirt here). These T-shirts come in a variety of colors and patterns, and at 2 for $20 they definitely do not break the bank.
Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug – If you want to keep your drink hot or cold, this is the mug you need! This ultra light and compact mug is vacuum-sealed to keep your beverage hot or cold for hours. No detail is spared in the design of this mug!
Leather Hole Punch – This handy little tool has solved all my belt shopping woes! Finding belts that fit is always a challenge for me, and sometimes just one or two belt holes can make all the difference. Punching those extra belt holes is so easy with this tool!
Conner ExtremeSteam Handheld Steamer – This handy travel steamer has pretty much obviated my need for an iron. I like this steamer because it heats up quickly, and is great at removing wrinkles from almost any clothes. It is compact and easy to pack in a suitcase too.
Click on any image above to shop!
The Best Ways to Shop on Prime Day
Use Amazon Assistant – Amazon Assistant is a desktop application that allows you to get up to date information on your orders, product comparisons, and watched deal notifications. This app even allows you to create a universal registry from multiple websites.
Explore Deals By Popular Interests – Find deals organized by more than 40 of the most-shopped-for interests. From style and fashion to electronics, cooking, travel and more – help your readers discover deals that they’ll love faster.
Alexa Shopping – Alexa makes it easy fto find the best Prime Day deals. Just ask, “Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?” Or track Prime Day orders with Alexa by asking “Alexa, where’s my stuff?” or setting up an Alexa delivery notification in the Alexa app.
Other Notable Prime Day Deals
$10 off orders $40 or more on Prime Pantry. Enter the code PANTRY at checkout to get this deal. I don’t know about you but I am always running out of basic home items we use every day. This is one of the many reasons why we love Amazon Prime! It is so easy to place my order and have it delivered at my door in two days. Thousands of everyday household essentials are offered exclusively on Amazon through Prime Pantry. Prime Pantry offers two options to pay for shipping: pay $7.99 shipping for your order, no matter how many boxes it comes in, or pay $4.99 per month to get UNLIMITED shipping included on orders $40 or more. You can try Prime Pantry free for 30 days. After the free trial, Prime Pantry costs $4.99/month. And on Amazon Prime Day you can receive $10 off orders of $40+ with your free trial! Thats like saving 25% off a $40 grocery order!
Get a free Munchkin baby bottle with any baby registry purchase. Diaper days are only just behind me, but there are still lots of baby items we need on a regular basis. And if you sign up for the Amazon Baby Registry you can get a free Munchkin baby bottle with purchase.
Save up to $50 on home cleaning plans. With my insanely busy schedule there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Amazon now offers home cleaning services in partnership with local companies. I find the prices reasonable, and comparable to what I have paid housecleaners in the past to clean my home.
3 months of kids FreeTime Unlimited for $3 (was $9). If your kids are anything like mine, they love watching and playing games on their iPad. With this in mind, I always want their screen time to be quality time. Amazon FreeTime is an all-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. These work on all on compatible Fire, Android, iOS and Kindle devices. Even better, kids can enjoy hundreds of hours of fun with ad-free radio stations and playlists and Audible books on compatible Echo devices.
Parents also receive access to easy-to-use parental controls that allow them to find the right balance between education and entertainment. Parents can personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and also manage web browsing and content usage based on their preferences.
During Amazon Prime Day you can get a one month free trial, and after that pay only $2.99/month for the service.
So happy shopping on Amazon Prime Day!
As always, thanks for stopping by!
xo | April
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on:affiliate links.