Amazon Prime Day Best Deals
If you shop on Amazon just like I do, then this is the sale you do not want to miss! For 48 hours only Amazon offers amazing deals on thousands of products. It can be so overwhelming to shop, so I thought I would show you my favorites in multiple categories that I have spent hours scouring to find.
1. Daily Ritual T-Shirt Dress – This is the perfect casual dress to wear on a hot summer day. I love the quality and feel of the Daily-Ritual T-shirts, and this dress is every bit as nice as the shirt. I have the maxi version that you can see here.
2. IRobot Vacuum Cleaner – I’ve had one of these for years and I tell you it is a life saver! With kids and pets in the house our floors are impossible to keep clean. I don’t know what life was like before we had this!
3. Instant Pot – Our Intant Pot is our most used kitchen appliance! If you do not have one of these you seriously need one. It is so easy to make healthy and delicious recipes with a pressure cooker. I routinely make dishes such as rice, chili, and our family’s favorite cabbage roll casserole with this time saving device.
4.Samsung T5 Portable SSD – An external hard drive is a must for any photographer or gamer. This 1TB Samsung portable SSD is no bigger than a credit card, yet can read-write at speeds of up to 540 MB/s. I currently have three of these, as I use it to store all my camera RAW files.
6. Cosori Personal Blender – This a great blender for making breakfast smoothies and beyond. It does a fantastic job blending pretty much anything you throw at it. The motor is powerful and it is so easy to use! If you are looking for a portable option, then I really like this one that is under $30 for Prime Day.
6. Tarte Eyeliner – I use this Tarte Eyeliner every day! Save 30% off this during Prime Day only.
7. Kitchen Scale – If you bake regularly like I do then a kitchen scale is a must! This one is under $50 for Prime Day only (normally $60). I use a kitchen scale to get the most accurate measurements I can when it comes to making perfect cakes.
8. Matto Makeup Brushes – This 10 piece brush set is everything you need to create the perfect everyday makeup look. This is a lightning deal and will sell out fast!
9. Apple iPad – Get the latest model iPad with 128 GB memory for under $300. With the list price of $499 this is a fantastic deal! This would be a great holiday gift to stock up on now.
10. Vacuum Sealed Water Bottles – These are great water bottles for the entire family! They work well for keeping your drinks cold and they are easy to carry. And I like that they even come with a straw.
11. Cosori Air Fryer – If you don’t have an air fryer, I highly recommend you try one. Ever since we started using one, I find myself cooking lighter, healthier versions of the foods our whole family loves.
12. Core 10 Crop Yoga Leggings – These high performance yoga/jogging leggings are better than many expensive brands you can buy. These leggings are lightweight yet breathable, and they don’t sag or slip down at the waist. Check out all the positive reviews too!
Amazon keeps updating deals throughout the day, so I thought I would update this post by including a few new things as they catch my eye.
1. J. Crew Factory Women’s Apparel – Save up to 50% on select J. Crew Factory clothing. Many of the pieces I have featured on this blog are a part of the sale.
2. Levis Women’s Skinny Ankle Jeans – These classic denim jeans are only $33.59 on Prime Day!
3. Porter Cable Impact Driver – This handy device is only $55 as part of a Lightning Deal. I purchased a similar one a few months ago, and it is now one of the most used tools in my tool box.
4. Mitilly Polka Dot Ruffle Dress – This dress is so adorable! It comes in 5 colors and you can get it for $21.02 on Prime Day
5. Travel Makeup Organizer – This makeup organizer has over 1000 5 star reviews and can be yours for under $15!
6. Anker Portable Charger – I purchased this during Prime Day last year, and I’m so glad I did! It has come in handy so many times, especially when travelling.
How To Get the Prime Day Deals
Not an Amazon Prime member, but you still want to be able to shop the deals? During Amazon Prime Day you can sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.
My Amazon Favorites
Of course, in addition to being able to shop the amazing Prime Day deals, your free trial of Amazon prime is a great way to stock up on favorites you use all the time. I regularly use Amazon to buy handy things for the home, as well as for items I use over and over again. Check out my Amazon Store to see all the items I regularly buy and use. Some of my favorites include:
Sheec Ultra No Show Non Slip Socks – If you wear heels or flats at all you definitely need these. I hate wearing heels or flats without footies. I have tried so many different kinds but was never completely satisfied. When I finally tried these Sheec Ultra No Show non slip socks I was sold! They are so comfortable, and they just barely cover my toes, which I really like. Never again do I have to worry about my socks awkwardly showing while wearing heels. These socks are designed with a strong non-slip silicone heel and toe grip to prevent slip off. A non-skid silicone sole patch keeps your socks from sliding around inside your shoe too.
Thorlos Experia Socks – Can you tell I have a slight obsession with socks? I like to run regularly, and good, comfortable socks are key to having a great run. These ultra-lightweight socks are made of Lycra mesh for maximum breathability. And the specially sculpted Thorlos pads in the ball and heel provide protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most.
Blue Lizard Sunscreen – My all time favorite sunscreen is on sale during Amazon Prime Day. I posted here about the importance of using a mineral-based sunscreen. Blue Lizard has been the sunscreen of choice I have used on all of my kids over the years.
Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye Mascara – My eyelashes need all the help they can get! After trying so many different mascaras, I have found Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye mascara to give me the best looking, most natural eyelashes.
Stanley 4-in-1 Pocket Screwdriver Set – Have you ever been in the situation where you need a certain screwdriver, but you can’t find it? With this 4-in-1 pocket screwdriver set you never have to worry about finding the right screwdriver to get the job done. Having this handy little tool is like having an entire set of precision screwdrivers all in one place. This set is perfect for light assembly work, eye glasses, electronics and battery compartments.
Daily Ritual T-shirts – When I’m not dressed up for work or wearing the latest dress, you will see me in jeans/leggings and a T-shirt. This essential crewneck tee is made of a soft, lightweight cotton and is perfect for everyday wear (read all about my impression of this shirt here). These T-shirts come in a variety of colors and patterns, and at 2 for $20 they definitely do not break the bank.
Hydroflask Water Bottle – If you want to keep your drink hot or cold, this is the flask you need! This ultra light and compact flask is vacuum-sealed to keep your beverage hot or cold for hours. And it is easy to carry and use. No detail is spared in the design of this flask!
Leather Hole Punch – This handy little tool has solved all my belt shopping woes! Finding belts that fit is always a challenge for me, and sometimes just one or two belt holes can make all the difference. Punching those extra belt holes is so easy with this tool!
Conair Fabric Defuzzer – This handy little device keeps my sweaters, and even my couch looking brand new. Whenever you find your fabric is pilling, use this to make it look nice again.
Click on any image above to shop!
The Best Ways to Shop on Prime Day
Use Amazon Assistant – Amazon Assistant is a desktop application that allows you to get up to date information on your orders, product comparisons, and watched deal notifications. This app even allows you to create a universal registry from multiple websites.
Explore Deals By Popular Interests – Find deals organized by more than 40 of the most-shopped-for interests. From style and fashion to electronics, cooking, travel and more – help your readers discover deals that they’ll love faster.
Alexa Shopping – Alexa makes it easy fto find the best Prime Day deals. Just ask, “Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?” Or track Prime Day orders with Alexa by asking “Alexa, where’s my stuff?” or setting up an Alexa delivery notification in the Alexa app.
OTHER NOTABLE PRIME DAY DEALS
Make story time even bette with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers hand-picked children’s books every 1, 2, or 3 months. On Amazon Prime day get your first box for $13.99 (normally $19.99).